The Second Generation GMC Terrain features many updates both inside and out. The Terrain ranges in price from $24,995 for the base model SL FWD up to $39,270 for the Denali AWD as seen here. Take a look at these 10 things you need to know about the 2018 GMC Terrain:
1) Exterior Design – The Denali Grill, 19-inch rims, Chrome Accents, and bodyline really make for a premium look.
2) Interior Features – Upscale materials such as leather and real aluminum area featured in the new Terrain.
3) Cargo Capacity – Versatility and Storage were main factors when designing the Terrain’s interior.
4) Weight Savings – 350 lbs. have been removed from the 2018 model. This helps fuel economy and performance.
5) Drivetrain Choices – There are 3 different engine choices including a 1.6 liter Turbo Diesel 4-cylinder.
6) Turbo Diesel – Can run on regular Diesel and B20 (Biodiesel fuel)
7) Quiet Cabin – To reduce noise, insulation has been added in various places under the engine and throughout the chassis.
8) Precision Shifter – Easy to use buttons activate park, drive, and reverse modes.
9) Infotainment – Easy to use smart phone design with better navigation.
10) Fuel Economy – Up to 39 MPG on the highway with the diesel engine.
Find Out More
See More Car Videos
Join Our Facebook Page