Hospitality is one of the fastest growing industries in the world today. Hotels, events, travel and tourism, luxury services, food services and other related segments fall under hospitality management.
The hospitality industry allows you to develop yourself – professionally and as a person. Not only do you improve on the professional skills you already possess, but with time and commitment you learn others due to the variety of colleagues, clients and situations that will put you to the test.
* It’s a career without limits. …
* You’ll see the world. …
* You can be part of an incredibly exciting industry. …
* You’ll learn vital skills. …
* You’ll become part of hospitality’s most powerful network.
Some of the jobs for which you can travel on your employer’s dime that pay over $100,000 a year.
* Travel publicist (VP or higher)
* Luxury travel advisor.
* Hotel manager.
* Director of sales.
* Airline pilot.
* Creative or art director.
* Cruise ship director.