Luxury Holiday Homes of Bollywood Stars
1. Shahrukh Khan:- King Khan has luxurious and expensive villa in Alibaug called Jannat. Just like King- Shahrukh spends most of his vacations in Dubai. He owns a private lavish apartment villa in the palm Jumeirah. Apart from India and Dubai- this powerful actor has an apartment in London which is worth almost 30 Crore.
2. Akshay Kumar:- Adventure lover Akshay Kumar and wife Twinkle Khanna usually go for vacations whenever Akshay finishes any big budget film shooting. This couple is a beach lover and for this reason romantic husband Akshay bought another bungalow in a famous Mauritian Beach. Akshay gifted it to his wife Twinkle. He owns a grand bungalow in the hills of Canada. Akshay also bought an entire hill in Toronto and some apartments too.
3. Priyanka Chopra:- Internationally accailmed star Priyanka Chopra is a true nature lover and for this reason, she usually finds her gate away nearby beaches. For this reason, Priyanka owns a holiday house in Goa. Her lavish bungalow is located at Baga Beach. After getting married to Nick Jonas- Priyanka has a huge luxurious bungalow in LA too.
4. Salman Khan:- Salman Khan bought anextravagant beach side bungalow for himself on his 51st Birthday on December 27, 2019. Except that Sallu Bhaiyaa has a 100-acre property at the Gorai beach. He is usually spotted spending time with his family and friends at his Panvel farmhouse too.
5. Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra:- 90s super-hot heroine is now a business lady and she owns her huge 7- bedroom apartment called ‘Raj Mahal’ in Surrey. Shilpa is also the owner of a grand property in Mayfair and another is apartment is located in Oxford Street of London. This fitness enthusiast actress was also gifted an apartment in UAE, Dubai’s BurjKhalifa by husband Raj Kundra.
6. Aamir Khan:- This star has been maintaining a simple lifestyle and for this reason, he brought a property in Panchgani. It is a small hilly area located just a couple of hours away from Mumbai city. The villa is spread nearly over 2 acres and he purchased this house from the director of “Cocktail” Homi Adjania that is worth of 7 Crore.
7. Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan:- Iconic couple Abhishek and Aishwarya has a beautiful villa in UAE, Dubai. They visit there for holidays and vacations with their daughter Aradhya.
8. Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan:- Chhotey Nawab Saif Ali Khan and wife Kareena Kapoor love the perfect romantic destination of Gstaad in Switerzland. This lovely couple owns a chalet in Switzerland and make it a point to visit Gstaad every year.
9. Suniel Shetty:- Suniel Shetty owns a luxurious and big bungalow in Khandala that is located near Lonavala in Mumbai. Her wife Mana owns a big bungalow in ‘Igatpuri’ in the hills of the small hill station. Suniel and Mana frequently visits the place for a perfect gateway.
10. Amitabh Bachchan:- Amitabh Bachchan owns eight luxury apartments. 5 apartments are located in Mumbai, and rest of them is located in Allahabad, Gurgaon and Paris. The deluxe flat in Paris is approximately worth 3 crores.
11. John Abraham:- The actor is the owner of a house in the Bel Air area in Los Angeles, USA. His neighbors are Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.
12. Emraan Hashmi:- Emraan Hashmi loves to spend his holidays with his family in his Luxurious Villa in North Goa.
13. Mallika Sherwat:- Mallika Sherawat frequently visits Los Angeles and has also purchased a house there.
14. Arbaaz Khan:- Arbaaz loves to spend their vacation in Old Goa Villa in Candolim.
Reporters : Srabanti Roy
Video Editors : Srabanti Roy || Avidip Roy
Disclaimer :- We suggest that this video exclusively to be used only for information seeking and not to make any decision based on that. We always try to give you the correct news and information but we do not claim any guarantee. The information of this video is taken from various websites. If you find any information wrong, please contact us and we will take needful steps in no time. For Any Enquiry or Issue, Please contact us at email@example.com
Like Us on Facebook :- www.facebook.com/speakingwindow
Copyright Disclaimer :- Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use
-We Use Our Own Voice for Background Commentary of this video. Background music is taken from youtube audio library.